Sunday, July 9, 2017

Vanilla Scented Lilies

Today the weather was rather dreary. One would think that this would ruin any potential images, but it actually provides some nice situations for them. The rain drops on the flowers and plants creates almost some sort of serenity, and the reflections make the images even more complex.

Once the rain cleared, I went outside to get some pictures of my lilies. I hadn't yet gotten a chance to get pictures of them this year, and so these are the first for the season. The lilies have performed wonderfully every year without issue. They are also the most wonderfully scented flowers I have currently. Their vanilla coloration is matched with an almost vanilla like scent.

I also experimented a little with some lenses I have. I used my standard 18-55mm lens, but then used some close-up lenses and a fisheye lens that attaches to the end.







Hope you enjoyed the images :)

All images taken with a Nikon D3200

See this post and more on Steemit

No comments:

Post a Comment